Over the years, Florida has cracked down on warrants. If you or someone you know has warrant issues such as an outstanding warrant, or have been the subject of a warrant, call our office immediately. Our attorneys are experienced in handling Florida warrant issues. Contact the offices of Powers Sellers & Finkelstein for a free case review today. Here are some common questions that our firm receives from people facing warrant issues:
- Warrant FAQs | Clearwater, Tampa Florida Warrant Lawyers
- When Is A Warrant Not Required To Search Your Home?
- Arrest Warrant: Do I Need A Lawyer If Charges Haven’t Been Filed Yet?
- Florida Search Warrants: Understand Your Rights and Obligations
- Can My Attorney Get My Warrant Withdrawn In Florida?
- Do I Have to Give Blood if the Police Ask for a DUI in Florida
- Failure To Appear In Florida
- Can The Police Search My Home If I Am On Probation In Florida?
- If you are already on probation and get a bench warrant…
FREE VIOLENT CRIME CASE EVALUATION