Child Support Modification Attorney

Many times after the final resolution of a Child Support Case, there is a need to go back to court to address child support, alimony or custody. If one party’s income increases or decreases significantly, there may be a need to modify an award of alimony or the amount of child support previously ordered.  In the case of time-sharing and/or parental responsibility, it may be in the children’s best interest to change a custody arrangement or modify a previously imposed parenting plan.

If any of these unexpected circumstances arise, contact our Child Support Modification Attorneys toll free at 1-855-PSF-FIRM or (727) 531-2926 locally for a free consultation to discuss your options for modifying a final order of the court

Contact Powers Sellers & Finkelstein Today

Fill out the form below & one of our Child Support Attorneys will respond to your request within 24 Hours.

Legal Disclaimer:

Hiring a Criminal Defense Attorney in Clearwater or the surrounding areas of Tampa Bay is an important decision that should not be based solely upon lawyer advertisements or internet marketing. The information contained in this internet website should not be construed to be formal legal advice or the formation of an attorney/client relationship. You should speak with an attorney directly about the facts of your case. Contact our office to request additional information about our attorneys today.

Proud Members of These Law Associations & Boards